FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ANTEISM IS PROUD TO PRESENT
The PAINTINGS of DIL HILDEBRAND.
This new book will feature Hildebrand‚Äôs paintings & drawings from 2006-2009.
In only a few years since Hildebrand has emerged onto the Canadian art scene, he has produced an impressive ≈ìuvre of paintings and drawings, composed of complex spatial environments and nods to historical painting, including trompe l’oeil, romantic landscape painting and surrealism. Dil Hildebrand received his Master of Fine Arts from Concordia University, Montr√©al in 2008, won the Royal Bank of Canada Painting competition in 2006, and is now represented by Pierre-Fran√ßois Ouellette Art Contemporain in Montreal. He currently lives and works in Montr√©al.
This lavishly illustrated book represents the first comprehensive survey of Hildebrand’s ≈ìuvre, including works from 2006-present.
* Softcover: 72 pages / Full Colour.
* Paper: HannoArt Silk 230M / Archival & Acid Free.
* Publisher: Anteism (Available through Anteism – July, 2009)
* Language: English and French
* ISBN – 978-0-9784859-5-5
* Product Dimensions: 10 x 8inches
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Library and Archives Canada Cataloguing in Publication
Hildebrand, Dil, 1974-
The paintings of Dil Hildebrand / with introduction by Richard
Rhodes ; essay by Louise D√©ry ; & interview with Christine Redfern.
Essay by Louise D√©ry in French.
1. Hildebrand, Dil, 1974- –Criticism and interpretation.
I. Redfern, Christine, 1966-¬† II. D√©ry, Louise, 1955-¬† III. Title.
ND249.H485A4 2009¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† 759.11¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† C2009-902648-1